Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have a bottle of extra virgin olive oil with spices in it .How long can I keep it before it spoils?

I have a botle of extra virgin olive oil with oregano, onion, boukovo and black pepper in it that someone gave me as a souvenir. How long can I keep it before it spoils? I don't plan on opening it, just keeping it on a shelf. Will it every get moldy or smelly and stuff? Or can I keep it forever?I have a bottle of extra virgin olive oil with spices in it .How long can I keep it before it spoils?
Extra virgin olive oil has a long shelf life. Just keep it away from a heat source. Direct heat can mess up oil especially with spices in it.I have a bottle of extra virgin olive oil with spices in it .How long can I keep it before it spoils?
If you have a good seal on the bottle, it'll last a very long time.
Olive oil naturally lasts for a very long time (about 15 months if properly stored). It keeps its natural properties due to the presence of natural antioxidants. Remember that you shouldn鈥檛 keep olive oil in a carafe on the table for very long. [shelf life]
go with Robb In, i agree

No comments:

Post a Comment