Thursday, January 7, 2010

How long does it take for Bio Oil-type products to work on stretch marks?

Using them twice a day.How long does it take for Bio Oil-type products to work on stretch marks?
I know exactly how you feel. Bio oil is a bit overrated in my opinion. I used it for a while and saw some mediocre results. I started using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for stretch marks and I had better results. The main thing is to keep the skin nice and moisturized and massage in the lotion or oil.


It's taken my stretchmarks about 6-9 months to fade to where they're not too noticeable. Unfortunately there is no quick fix for them and the only thing that makes them fade is time.How long does it take for Bio Oil-type products to work on stretch marks?
Put it on after you have taken a shower or bath use a loofah or sponge in the bath and exfoliate your skin make sure to massage the bio-oil into the skin for 3 mins and in about to be honest 1 year it should be fully faded.
Bio oil didn't work for me either.. I know use Revitols stretch mark cream and am really happy with it. See this website: http://www.revitol-reviews.com/a/revitol鈥?/a>
I've been using Bio Oil and it takes about a year.
they will pro bs jus fadee//lighter stretch marks they wont evaa go away, prbs a year ? x
bio oil didnt work for me





:(
  • Birds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment