Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I get baby oil out of my hair?

I had hair extensions and the way to get the glue out is baby oil. I used it but now I can't seem to get the baby oil out of my hair. I have tried several different shampoos but nothing seems to be working. HELP!How can I get baby oil out of my hair?
washing up liquid would work.How can I get baby oil out of my hair?
Neutrogena. The clear stuff. It's a clarifying shampoo that is really strong. I have ZERO doubt that it would do the trick!





PS - DO NOT use Dawn detergent if you have color in your hair! Actually, using it in the first place is completely unnecessary!!
Suave has a clarifying shampoo that is less expensive then most of the top brands. It works to take oils such as baby oil, olive oil, etc. out of hair.





Good luck!
dawn dish soap is the cheapest way. that is what they use to get oil of the animals cause it is a really good at cutting grease like substances out .
Dawn dishwashing liquid - dilute it.


They use it on baby ducks to get oil out of their feathers; it won't harm skin. (Don't use it on a regular basis.)
wash several times
Dawn dish washer soap is great at removing oil. Try that.
use dish soap ( even tho it doesn't smell very good it will still work.. probobly)

No comments:

Post a Comment