Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to keep hair from smelling like oil in the morning?

I shower at night, and when I wake up in the morning, my hair stinks like oil! I hate it! How can I prevent this?How to keep hair from smelling like oil in the morning?
i would obviously shower in the morning and maybe wash your head or condition that way it will smell good.bc at night your hair gets all these chemicals from the pillow and stuff and then it will be very dirty so i suggest you wash your hair in the morning and at night if you want to.How to keep hair from smelling like oil in the morning?
Obviously shower in the MORNING! Showering at night is gross because you sleep in your nasty dirtyness then wake up and thats why you have such a problem with it.
  • Birds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment