Thursday, January 7, 2010

How often are you supposed to do castor oil packs?

Can anyone tell me what the recommended amount of castor packs is per week? I have the flannel cloth, the castor oil, and the hot water bottle...I just need to know how much to do of it a week. Thanks. Guaranteed 10 points within 2 days of answering.How often are you supposed to do castor oil packs?
http://www.baar.com/castoroilinstruct.ht鈥?/a>





The suggested use of the castor oil pack varied from:





several hours at a time, until relief is obtained; to





continued use according to a cycle, such as three days of use alternated with four days off.





http://curezone.com/cures/castoroil.aspHow often are you supposed to do castor oil packs?
It varies depending on the ailment being treated. I have used them and read Edgar Casey's info about them. Most of the time it seems to be for several days in a row like 3 to 5 days and the time at each session I have read anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. Personally I don't seem able to keep up a regime of that so at times when I have been sick and thought a castor oil pack might help me I set one up and did it. I have read testimonials though of people who did packs day after day and ended up curing their ailment.

No comments:

Post a Comment